Palestinian Christians in Australia (PCiA) members want to be heard by the wider Australian public and policy makers.
Your membership with PCiA:
* Gives you the opportunity to make your voice heard as a citizen with full equal rights. It means that politicians will be forced to listen and take our cause seriously
* Strengthens and provides legitimacy to our cause by allowing us to speak with one voice.
* Allows you to meet non Palestinian Australians and connect with people who are passionate about our cause. You are not alone.
* Allows you to stand in solidarity with your brothers and sisters in Palestine by supporting them through the charitable projects PCIA will be undertaking
* Allows you to connect with Palestinian Christians and Muslims whom you would not meet in social events and gatherings. You will widen your network and build more connections
* Allows you to access pilgrimage packages to visit the Holy Land through our trusted partners on the ground in Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Ramallah
* Allows us to advocate for the Palestinian people and speak to Christian politicians who might not have heard about Palestinian Christians and the role we play in Palestinian society.